This 2-hour training explores issues relating to terrorism, radicalisation and safeguarding for people and communities. We will think about who may be vulnerable to terrorism and gain knowledge around the aim of Prevent. You will learn why some people have the ability to influence and manipulate others to commit crimes.
This is online training which will be delivered on Microsoft team by a facilitator.
This training is available free to all staff and partners in Sandwell.
Training dates are below:
- 29th June 2022, 14:00 – 16:00
- 28th July 2022, 14:00 – 16:00
- 25th August 2022, 11:00 – 13:00
- 28th September 2022, 11:00 - 13:00
- 26th October 2022, 11:00 - 13:00
- 24th November 2022, 11:00 - 13:00
- 8th December 2022, 11:00 - 13:00
If you are interested in WRAP training, please contact email@example.com