The tool and accompanying training provides professionals within and across organisations with a framework for identifying whether behaviour is a part of healthy development or if it is an area for concern. It will also provide guidance on when to safeguard and /or signpost to internal or external support. The tool was originally developed by the Australian organisation True Relationships & Reproductive Health and was adapted for use in the UK by Brook.
Brook is running a series of 3 hour training sessions free of charge to professionals in Sandwell. These training sessions will be delivered digitally via Zoom. The Traffic Light Training has recently been updated to reflect young people’s lives. We welcome bookings from professionals working with young people in Sandwell who have not yet completed this training, or from those that have previously attended but require a refresher on the updated information.
Please see below links to access the registration for the Traffic Light Tool Training:
- 10/11/2022 at 9.30am https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/323031956277
- 15/12/2022 at 1.30pm https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/323034895067
- 16/01/2023 at 1.30pm https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/323037823827
- 22/02/2023 at 9.30am https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/324061876797
- 29/03/2023 at 1.30pm https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/324071024157
- 17/04/2023 at 9.30am https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/324076630927
- 02/05/2023 at 1.30pm https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/324087493417
- 01/06/2023 at 9.30am https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/324090853467
- 24/07/2023 at 9.30am https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/321258872937
- 23/08/2023 at 9.30am https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/324094083127