Welcome to our Sandwell Early Help Partnership Website
The Early Help Partnership brings together schools, voluntary agencies, community organisations, faith groups, Sandwell Council, health providers, police and fire services and others, to work more closely supporting children and families in Sandwell.
The Partnership believes that all children and young people in Sandwell deserve the best possible experience of growing up, and should have access to a wide range of opportunities to grow and develop into healthy, happy individuals and active citizens within our community. Our website is designed for those working with and supporting Children and Young People in Sandwell and will help you to:
- access information, guidance and resources to assist you when working with children and families
- find out more about the local offer of targeted support in Sandwell
- get to know a little more about local Providers
- access support guides to share with children and families
- find out more about the Early Help Partnership and our events along with news articles and training opportunities